The Fellowship of Awakening September 10, 2014
Teachers of God,
Its only fitting that after we build the hall of Salvation and the Hall of the World we would take ten days to look into sin. It says in the introduction that "Sin is insanity. It is the means by which the mind is driven mad, and seeks to let illusions take the place of truth." When we're upset we're believing something is just not right and has to change for our happiness. We go insane at those times. Nothing has to change, but how we look at it. You can't break the world, after all.
251. I am in need of nothing but the truth.
252. The Son of God is my Identity
253. My Self is ruler of the universe.
254. Let every voice but God's be still in me.
255. This day I choose to spend in perfect peace.
256. God is the only goal I have today.
257. Let me remember what my purpose is.
258. Let me remember that my goal is God.
259. Let me remember that there is no sin
260. Let me remember God created me.
A Course In Miracles
Chapter 22: Salvation and the Holy Relationship
Section I: The Message of the Holy Relationship
Eye Chart Poster
Hindu child in naming ceremony.
Explanation of Images:
We can explain every part of the eye. We can examine and categorize all that we see. Yet we’re not able to step outside of the whole system to evaluate our accuracy or truth. Not by using the eyes, that is. We can evaluate the world if we use our spiritual sight, seeing with our heartminds. When we let our true nature take over we have the ability to see the wholeness that is around us and in which we are an essential part. Our physical eyes and senses will actually tell us different things if we grew up in different cultures. And our senses will lead us to our heartminds if we let just pay attention to, and be conscious of what is happening/reflecting in this world. Like a child who grows up and learns the culture, has to transcend it to be fully herself. Today we practice seeing with our knowing selves and not our limited selves.