Teachers of God,
We just finished the second to the last hall! What is a Miracle? It's a correction, right? We're finally seeing the world as it is instead of the way we want it, right? The last paragraph in the introduction says "Miracles fall like drops of healing rain from Heaven on a dry and dusty world, where starved and thirsty creatures come to die. Now they have water. Now the world is green. And everywhere the signs of life spring up, to show that what is born can never die, for what has life has immortality." We're at the new beginning place, the place where we can let go of all the old ways that no longer serve us. Let the illusion die. Let the pain die. Let the sorrow and suffering be corrected by the miracle of our living presence.
The 10 Pillars of the Hall of Miracles
341. I can attack but my own sinlessness, And it is only that which keeps me safe.
342. I let forgiveness rest upon all things, For thus forgiveness will be given me.
343. I am not asked to make a sacrifice to find the mercy and the peace of God.
344. Today I learn the law of love; that what I give my brother is my gift to me.
345. I offer only miracles today, For I would have them be returned to me.
346. Today the peace of God envelops me, And I forget all things except His Love.
347. Anger must come from judgment. Judgment is the weapon I would use against myself, To keep the miracle away from me.
348. I have no cause for anger or for fear, For You surround me. And in every need that I perceive, Your grace suffices me.
349. Today I let Christ's vision look upon All things for me and judge them not, but give Each one a miracle of love instead.
350. Miracles mirror God's eternal Love. To offer them is to remember Him, And through His memory to save the world.
I am myself, whole, loving, complete and nothing else. I participate in the co-creation of the real world. The world is how I would have it be. I offer my gratitude at it's reflection of abundance and joy. I offer peace to the world and relieve it from the childish judgments I would make. I experience the loving presence of God in all Beings. I am not injured by the world and I am not afraid of my reflection. I remember my place in the mind of God and celebrate what is mine to do as an expression of this living compassion.
We're on the last chapter, 31. It's called The Final Vision. Nice, huh. This final vision is where we finally get to have a taste of reality. We are offered to see what is really here, not with our eyes, but with something much more sensitive and real. Our Hearts and see what our eyes cannot, as you may know. We are going to looking at second section called Walking with Christ. Walking with our right minds! Making decisions with our right minds. Is there and easy way to do that? YES! Your community helps. We get to demonstrate our beliefs together. Hand in hand we carry the light. I'll carry it for you, but I need you to carry it for me. Deal?
A Course in Miracles
Chapter 31: The Final Vision
II Walking with Christ
First Image: Woman Wearing Dress Looking in Mirror by George Marks
Second Image: photograph by Lindsey Schieffer
Explanation of Images: Are we still fighting with what is? We are always making choices. How do we want to demonstrate the Truth? Our world is an excruciatingly accurate mirror of our beliefs. Our relationships are here to show us who we believe we are. That can be very upsetting if the people in our lives are difficult to be around. And we are that mirror for others. Together we can help in the healing of each other. The healing happens when we act on what we know is True. We are whole and complete in this relationship with all that is. We grasp hands and support the fellowship of awakening. We hold the light together.